We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zanzibar oct 15+ anyone there??

Adel, Australia
3 posts
Save Topic
Zanzibar oct 15+ anyone there??

hey just wondering if anyones planning a trip to Zanzibar around middle end of Oct??? Im heading over that way.. travelling alone, (s is best) if anyones that way we should have a drink..

Mentioned in this post
Zanzibar Island
Zanzibar Island
Zanzibar Archipelago, Tanzania
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zanzibar oct 15+ anyone there??

hi there,

i'll be in Zanzibar for one week from 20 october, also a female travelling alone - are you still planning to go at that time? if so, i'd be happy to have a drink! let me know, we can exchange details..also if you've found any good accom for solo travellers, i'd love to hear about it!

Mentioned in this post
Zanzibar Island
Zanzibar Island
Brisbane, Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Zanzibar oct 15+ anyone there??

Hi Wksy,

I'll be heading over to Zanzibar from Dar on Oct16. Can catch up for drink if you're going to be around.

Mentioned in this post
Zanzibar Island
Zanzibar Island
Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zanzibar oct 15+ anyone there??

Hi tiger73! how long will you be staying in zanzibar for? hopefully yourself and wksy are still there after the 20th to meet up for a drink. also if either of you have any accomodation tips, it'd be great to hear them...i'll post any i find as well! cheers!

Brisbane, Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Zanzibar oct 15+ anyone there??

Hi Abhainnmore, I will most likely be on Zanzibar from the 15th of Oct until the 20th of Oct. Will be in Dar before going to Zan.

As for hotels, I haven't decided yet. The Pyramid, Malindi and Clove hotels in Stone Town were recommended to me.

Mentioned in this post
Zanzibar Island
Zanzibar Island
Malindi
Malindi
Coast Province, Kenya
Stone Town
Stone Town
Zanzibar Island, Tanzania
Armidale, Australia
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Zanzibar oct 15+ anyone there??

Hi, I am also a female solo Aussie traveller visiting Dar from 14/10 and going to Zanzibar 17/10 until 21/10. It is my second visit to Stone Town this year as on my way back to volunteer in Mwanza. I'd be glad to catch up with you in either Dar or Zanzibar.

Mentioned in this post
Zanzibar Island
Zanzibar Island
Stone Town
Stone Town
Zanzibar Island, Tanzania
6. Re: Zanzibar oct 15+ anyone there??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, October 10, 2007
7. Re: Zanzibar oct 15+ anyone there??

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, October 10, 2007
8. Re: Zanzibar oct 15+ anyone there??

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 2:21 am, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Stone Town