We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Child Friendly restaurants in Kleinmond - Westen Cape

Which Kleinmond hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kleinmond South...
Level Contributor
13 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Child Friendly restaurants in Kleinmond - Westen Cape

As a grandmother I have found very few restaurants which are child friendly. so if anyone can let me know of places which 1) serve children's portions 2) offer activities to keep young children occupied till the food arrives (crayons, puzzles etc) 3) have larger activities for children to take part in whilst parents/grandparents eat (play area in sight of parents) 3)have suitable seating for young children (booster seats, high chairs or just seats with backs. My grandchild fell through a bench at a restaurant on one occassion)

2 replies to this topic
Harrow, United...
Level Contributor
2,032 posts
219 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Child Friendly restaurants in Kleinmond - Westen Cape

Frankly, Catherine, I much prefer adult friendly restaurants especially for dinner. All the things that you seek, I would go a long way to avoid. Have you thought of McDonalds? And, by the way, if you are so keen to give the children a good night out, why would you want some "larger activities to entertain them" whilst you and their parents are eating? I now retreat to be shot at....D

Cape Town
Level Contributor
274 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Child Friendly restaurants in Kleinmond - Westen Cape

Hi Catherine,

I have no children of my own but I recently entertained my sister and her family, including their 2 year old daughter for 3 weeks. I was actually happily surprised to see how many restaurants have baby seats. Although admittedly not all suited. We did stopover in Kleinmond but did not eat there. There are some nice, informal restaurants along the quaint Harbour Road. I think you should be able to find a restaurant there suitable for children.

Regards

Ronald Kennedy

ZippingZebra

Reply to: Child Friendly restaurants in Kleinmond - Westen Cape
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kleinmond