We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marlin Lodge: is it re-opening on time?

St. Albans, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Marlin Lodge: is it re-opening on time?

Anyone know if Marlin Lodge is on track to re-open next month? Their website hasn't been updated since July last year and I'm booked to go later this year. I know they've already over-run once...

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marlin Lodge: is it re-opening on time?

Hello,

I've received an email from them dated 21 January 2008 indicating that they will be opening on 1 February 2008 as planned. So you should be fine!

Cheers,

Julian

St. Albans, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marlin Lodge: is it re-opening on time?

great, thanks. Sounds as though you are due to go yourself - hope it's as nice now (if not better!) than I understand it used to be...

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,717 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marlin Lodge: is it re-opening on time?

Hello,

The rooms definitely look nicer than they used to be -- from what I've seen a lot of the lodges made lemonade out of the cyclone's lemons and used the insurance money to do some nice upgrades.

Cheers,

Julian

4. Re: Marlin Lodge: is it re-opening on time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, September 18, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Benguerra Island