We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropical Attitude questions :-)

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
425 posts
Save Topic
Tropical Attitude questions :-)

Considering booking this hotel next year but have a few queries/questions.

The beach can you sunbathe on it and also swim in the sea/snorkel? What's the pool like?

Also what drinks were included and were they available throughout the day?

The food - what sorts of things were offered for meals?

Many thanks in advance :-)

Bidford, null...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Tropical Attitude questions :-)

We are thinking of going to this hotel next May all inclusive with Thompson and they have listed this about whats in the all inclusive:

Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner at the Le Cocotier restaurant

Local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including water, beer, wine, spirits, tea, coffee and soft drinks, available from 11.00 to 23.00 at La Canne à Sucre bar

Selected drinks from the minibar

Tea and coffee available throughout the day in the bar and restaurant

Picnic baskets available for guests going on day excursions

Activities as listed

Entertainment as listed

Facilities that are not part of your All Inclusive package may incur extra local charges, please see the A-Z guide.

Hope this helps!

England, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tropical Attitude questions :-)

We have booked to go to this hotel and their sister hotel Recife Attitude. If you go on to Attitude's own site they list what is included in their all inclusive package

England, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tropical Attitude questions :-)

We have booked to go to this hotel next year and also their sister hotel Recife Attitude. If you log in to the Attitudes own web site they list what they include in their all inclusive package

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tropical Attitude questions :-)

oh my god !! what a terrible review I have just read on trip advisor ,how true is this ?we are going there this year .help

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tropical Attitude questions :-)

Hi there. We are staying at this hotel in May this year. I am not overly concerned. Most of the reviews posted are positive about the hotel. As long as you are not expecting a 5 star I think you will enjoy it. I will be posting on my return.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tropical Attitude questions :-)

many thanks ,have a great time . ,look forward to your comments

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tropical Attitude questions :-)

The one thing that put me off this hotel is that it backs onto a cemetary hence the high walls at the back of the pool.

uk
Level Contributor
2,686 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tropical Attitude questions :-)

Now that wouldn't bother me at all being near a cemetery, at least you know your neighbors will be quite!

Deb

England, United...
Level Contributor
179 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tropical Attitude questions :-)

We are also booked to go to this hotel this year and most of the reviews are positive. I messaged Loumx who had posted a review recently with a few questions and she was really positive and said we would have a great time so I am not worrying. We'll be in Mauritius in a room with a sea view and a great beach on our doorstep so what more could you want - hey if everything is not perfect I can eat out a couple of nights

Raipur, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tropical Attitude questions :-)

How is the hotel? If we compare it with Hilton? Or Trou d'eau Douce Vs Flic en Flac Beach?

Please help me out..I am planning to visit Mauritius this July and stil not able to decide on the property and its location.

Get answers to your questions about Trou d'eau Douce