We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding at the Maritim

Which Trou d'eau Douce hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Essex
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
wedding at the Maritim

I am getting married at the Maritim in June this year and have read some wonderful reviews.

Just wondered if any brides who have already married there could advise me how to transport my wedding dress. Is it worth buying a proper wedding dress storage box or do you think the airline would hang it in the cabin? Also does the hotel have a pressing/ironing service?

Thankyou! Vicki.

Essex
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: wedding at the Maritim

Natalie, there's 5 of us flying out. My sister is a bridsmaid and my little girl will be a flower girl. I've got my daughters dress but still looking for a dress for my sister. We are planning on having a reception when we get home but haven't got round to organising that yet!

You never know ,you might meet a couple when you get there who just got married and can help out with any questions you have but I'm sure the wedding co-ordinators will be very helpful.

Do you know what location you want to get married? I heard there's 3 choices, beach, gardens or the jetty?

Angie, thanks again for your help!

west midlands
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: wedding at the Maritim

Hi Vicki

We are having a reception when we get back also, it is all booked and has been for about two years! I am quite organised for once!

I hope we do see some weddings before ours so that we get a feel for them.

I like the look of the beach band stand there is a picture of it on the traveller photos section of the maritim.

I will see if anyone gets married there before us as some people say its not very nice as everyone watches.

Take care

Regards

Natalie

Essex
7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: wedding at the Maritim

Natalie, enjoy your holiday and lots of luck for 1st June!

Hope to see you there.

Vicki.

14. Re: wedding at the Maritim

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 am, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Trou d'eau Douce