We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Les Pavillons and Car Rental

Glasgow, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Les Pavillons and Car Rental

Hey guys, my fiancee and I are honeymooning at Les Pavillons next month (June) and are looking to get out and explore the island for a couple of days.

I'm looking for some advice on weather to hire a taxi or rent a car. Has anyone rented close to Les Pavillons? If so, where and a rough idea of prices? Same goes for taxis, any experience?

Thanks!

notts
Level Contributor
20 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Les Pavillons and Car Rental

Hi we stayed at Les Pavillons last August and hired a car for a few days through the Thomson rep. I can't remember how much it was, I think it worked out about £30-40 a day. Driving around the island was fine but we did get a little lost a few times. My advice would be to take a decent map. There was also a small car hire place in the hotel, prices were about the same.

We hired a taxi to take us up to a wedding in Grand Gaube, the hotel organised this and we paid the taxi driver directly. Cost was fairly reasonable.

Glasgow, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Les Pavillons and Car Rental

Thanks for the info! Great help :)

3. Re: Les Pavillons and Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 05, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Le Morne
Recent Conversations