We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mauritius - Stay at Beau Rivage vs Les Pavillions

India
3 posts
Save Topic
Mauritius - Stay at Beau Rivage vs Les Pavillions

Hula All,

A Honeymooner, I need your help on deciding hotel in Mauritius. I have been given following options from my trip planner. Would like to know which one I choose from -

Naiade's Beau Rivage vs Naiade's Les Pavillions

Please drop your advice. Also help me by commenting on following items ?

1. Which of these two have the crowdest Beach ?

2. Any siteseeing at walking distance ?

3. Which one has beautiful beach and water ?

4. Decent settings at resorts for honeymoon. Looking for secluded option.

let me know.

Edited: 3:16 am, December 04, 2009
Perth
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Mauritius - Stay at Beau Rivage vs Les Pavillions

Hi

Beau Rivage hotel:- 5* luxe category on the East coast

Located on a superb beach at Belle Mare in the east of the island, Beau Rivage, a luxury hotel in Mauritius, has a natural class and relaxed elegance, without being ostentatious.

Beau Rivage a real feeling of that rare, sought-after tranquility that everyone longs for.

PAVILLONS HOTEL :- 5* CATEGORY ON THE SOUTH WEST COAST

Beneath the imposing Morne Mountain on the south-west coast, Les Pavillons Hotel Mauritius nestles alongside a magnificent beach and the crystal-clear waters of the lagoon. Peacefulness and serenity give a magical charm to Les Pavillons' paradise-like setting.

The lush tropical gardens in which the colonial-style buildings are set provide the ideal setting for a holiday away from it all. The warm, colourful and bright décor, the naturalness of wood, the elegance of wrought iron and the genuineness of natural materials - all contribute to the island spirit of the place.

Me personally i would prefer Beau Rivage ,near by you have shop supermarket etc... whereas Le Pavillons their is nothing near by but has one of the most beautiful beach

Concerning sightseeing you will have in your package price whether you are choosing either hotel their will be 3 full day excursions include a trip to Ile Aux Cerfs Island with speed boat transfer etc...

Beau Rivage is very well known for the Indian Market

if you are interested i can send you a PM for more information

Cheers

AZ

India
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Mauritius - Stay at Beau Rivage vs Les Pavillions

Thanks AZ for quick reply.

Could you pelase tell me which one would be most crowded in Jan/Feb ?

Perth
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Mauritius - Stay at Beau Rivage vs Les Pavillions

Hi

With regard to your question, during the month Jan / Feb school will be already resume so all the beach will not be so crowded except on Saturday and Sunday

Do you have any preference between the 2 hotels ?

Cheers AZ

India
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Mauritius - Stay at Beau Rivage vs Les Pavillions

Well .....

I am saying Les Pavillions and My Better Half saying Beau Rivage.

Nobody is backing down and we are in deadlock :)

And we aren't even married yet..... :)

5. Re: Mauritius - Stay at Beau Rivage vs Les Pavillions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, June 03, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Le Morne
Recent Conversations