We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indian Resort - Mauritius

Which Le Morne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
3 posts
Save Topic
Indian Resort - Mauritius

Hi,

Has anyone stayed in this resort in Mauritius below? I'm, not able to get much review on the hotel and its part of the honeymoon package from my local travel agent. Moreover, there this hotel does not have its own website for me to view the standard rooms. Are their standard rooms ok? Are they really a 4.5 star hotel? Is this hotel accessible to the city for shopping? So many questions but not able to get any answers from forums. Thank you for your postings. :)

UK
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Indian Resort - Mauritius

Hi, i can't help you with a review but if you look on Mauritius Direct website you can see quite a few pics of the resort, click on accommodation and you can see the rooms etc.

I travelled that way during our stay in Mauritius and it isn't a bad journey into Port Louis. You are well placed for the southern tour - waterfalls, seven coloured sands etc. We also went out on a catamaran with people that stayed at your hotel. They didn't have far to go to the start point, we were lucky enough to see Dolphins around Flic en Flac a great day out!!

Good luck.

UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Indian Resort - Mauritius

Hi - Did you get many replies to your question as I am looking at staying at this hotel in the next couple of weeks and wonder if you have any good tips - ie go or go somewhere else??

UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Indian Resort - Mauritius

Hi - Did you get many replies to your question as I am looking at staying at this hotel in the next couple of weeks and wonder if you have any good tips - ie go or go somewhere else??

UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Indian Resort - Mauritius

stourbridge, uk
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Indian Resort - Mauritius

Just come back from a 12 night stay at the indian resort with my girlfriend. Thoroughly enjoyed it, great service, great food and lovely setting. Would recomend it, especially for the price one is able to pick it up for. The web site for this hotel can be found on www.apavou-hotels.com. The hotel is relativly isolated on the south west coast, and is about an hours drive from Port Louis, the capital. Any questions and I'd be happy to answer them.

akt
India
Level Contributor
384 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Indian Resort - Mauritius

Hi Tom,

Can you let me know more abt this hotel. Incase you could send me some pics : )

Also things like -

- is there a local market out there near the resort.

- are local cabs/buses available if we want to go out on ourselves.

- does the hotel have entertainment nights in the evenings.

Let me know.

Ash

stourbridge, uk
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Indian Resort - Mauritius

Hi Ash,

Hotel Entertainment was excellent. Every night there was a live band playing and dancers etc. There are no local markets as such, nearest is about 25mins away. There are buses but we did not use any. The Taxi rank is just round corner from hotel. Indian Resort is quite out of the way, which we found great. Trips were great. Could not fault the Hotel, Definately 4 star plus.

akt
India
Level Contributor
384 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Indian Resort - Mauritius

Hi Tom,

do you have any pics?? And what if we get bored after 3 days of sightseeing??? What do we do in the afternoons.

Ash

ashmeet_taneja@hotmail.com

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Indian Resort - Mauritius

Hi again. Sorry I posted a reply on the topic which you duplicated so pls look at that but thought that I'd mention the website address again for you

http://www.apavou-hotels.com/uk/index.php

Manchester, UK
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Indian Resort - Mauritius

Hi,

Is May a good time to go , weatherwise?

& where can I find a good eal (hotel only or pacakage) for this hotel? any ideas Tom?

Cheers :)

Get answers to your questions about Le Morne
Recent Conversations