We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Les Pavillons, Rooms

Which Le Morne hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Peterborough...
7 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Les Pavillons, Rooms

Hi, we are going to be staying at Les Pavillons hotel and getting married there. We are trying to establish exactly what facilities are available in the different types of room. We are looking at The Junior Suite and wondered if anyone had stopped in one and what the main difference was between that and a Deluxe room.

uk
14 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Les Pavillons, Rooms

Hi littlegreybear. One good turn deserves another! After you kindly telling me their website i have been in email correspondence with the hotel (Denis Perrot very helpful) his email address is individual.CRO@naiade.com. I was enquiring about the differences between Superior and Deluxe rooms (cant run to a Junior Suite!) and he said that main difference are that Deluxe rooms are larger (48m2) than Superior (42m2) and that Deluxe are on first floor whilst Superior are ground floor. He even emailed me a hotel fact sheet which shows that Junior Suites are even bigger still at 52m2 with 6 on ground floor and 4 on first floor. All rooms have a balcony or terrace with good sea views. We are planning on going there in December - not to get married though! Hope above is of some help. Have a great wedding whenever that may be. Keith from Herts

Hastings, East...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Les Pavillons, Rooms

Went to Les Pavillons in May and booked the deluxe rooms, but were pleasantly suprised when we received a free upgrade to a junior suite. Yes definately preferred the junior suite with jacuzzi & separate shower, bathrobes, large wardrobe, fruit basket, e.t.c. Deluxe rooms & junior suites both are very close to the beach, but the only disadvantage for junior suites is that they are further from the main reception area i.e. further to walk to the restaurant/bars. I must admit that I was slightly disappointed with the deluxe room when we first arrived as they are identical to standard but are closer to beach; however did feel decor in bathroom slightly worn & storage a bit limited. Very pleasant hotel with wonderful sunsets. Sega night and entertainment good, but haqgle for the fishing at the water sports centre. As previously mentioned in another review for Shandrani Hotel, beach hawkers are annoying but best dealt with by just repeating "No thank you", they will say "I'm not asking you to buy, just look!", however if you look it will be at least 1/2 hour of pressure selling. Hawkers cannot go onto the hotel grounds only the beach (all beaches on Mauritius are public) therefore if you want to avoid hassle chill out near the pool or by the lovely hotel gardens.

Hastings, East...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Les Pavillons, Rooms

Sorry got my superior & deluxe muddled up, but to summarise I would definately book Junior Suite if you can stretch to it.

uk
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Les Pavillons, Rooms

Hi Dosie. Do you mean you booked a SUPERIOR room and got upgraded to a Junior Suite? I am currently trying to make a choice between a Superior and Deluxe room (Cant stretch to the Junior suite!) Any help appreciated!

Get answers to your questions about Le Morne
Recent Conversations