We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Canonnier room upgrade

Which Grand Gaube hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Le Canonnier room upgrade

Hello all, was just wondering if someone can help me at all?

My husband and I will be going on our honeymoon next Monday the 5th September to Le Canonnier hotel, Mauritius.

I wanted a room upgrade as the standard room we are booked in only has a shower.

We contacted our agents to find out cost for a superior sea facing which was £320 for the both of us.

I'm just wondering should I upgrade with our agents, or would it be cheaper to wait till we arrive at the hotel?

Edited: 7:51 am, August 30, 2011
Lancashire, UK
Destination Expert
for Flic En Flac, Mauritius
Level Contributor
18,495 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Canonnier room upgrade

Hi

I would suggest you email the hotel and ask what they charge for an upgraded room.

Best wishes

Mazza :-)

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,748 posts
1,738 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Canonnier room upgrade

I would check with the hotel as well first. Sometimes they give better deals for room upgrades to the agents that may not be available to you direct.

3. Re: Le Canonnier room upgrade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, October 16, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Grand Gaube