We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding photographer at Legends

Lincoln
12 posts
Save Topic
Wedding photographer at Legends

Hi All.

Has anyone used the Tungsten Photo Gallery? Were you happy with them and the photos you got? I have looked at Larrymans photos and thought they were lovely, has anyone else got photos/videos they would be happy to show us? Also, if its not too rude to ask, what sort of price range do the photo/video packages come in? Looking forward to you're replies. (Hotel photographer or anyone else for that matter)

Cheers Sally.

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding photographer at Legends

Hi Sally,

Hope I'm not too late with a response?

I've not used the Tungsten Photo Gallery, but have just come back from getting married at the Dinarobin Hotel in Mauritius and can highly recommend the photographer we used. Her name is jean garrett and she took some amazing photos - we were really pleased with them. She was a pleasure to deal with and really managed to capture our day - no real cheesy posed shots and managed to capture the detail. Have a look at jeangarrett.com for some examples of her work.

Good luck!

xx

2. Re: Wedding photographer at Legends

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:15 am, September 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Grand Gaube