We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contacting Trip Advisor

Which Grand Baie hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Grand Baie
1 post
Save Topic
Contacting Trip Advisor

Good day, I wonder if anyone can help me..

I have been trying to contact TripAdvisor for weeks, almost 3 months now. I used to be #2 out of 22 establishments in Grand Bay. Now my location has been changed to my suburb and i'm #1 out of 4...

I have sent many messages to TripAdvisor help center with ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE!!! Im getting a little pissed now!! I have put mountains of hard work into building this reputation and getting to #2. I want it fixed ASAP but i can not get hold of anyone at TripAdvisor!!

PLEASE HELP!!

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
38,034 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contacting Trip Advisor

Hi,

Sorry to hear this.

Have you tried posting this in the Tripadvisor Support forum?

You can access it via the main forums - its one of the little boxes at the bottom of the page.

Also there's an owners forum you should be able to access?

I always get replies when I contact the Help Centre so can't imagine why you havent.

This is a problem only TA can solve. We can't help you, sorry.

Good luck.

Bronia

2. Re: Contacting Trip Advisor

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, February 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Grand Baie