We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Merville Beach - Deluxe bungalow or deluxe beachfront?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Topic
Merville Beach - Deluxe bungalow or deluxe beachfront?

Told you I'd be asking more questions, lol.

The bungalow rooms and beachfront rooms are the same price - can anyone who's stayed there tell me which they think are the nicest?

Liz

yorkshire
Level Contributor
355 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Merville Beach - Deluxe bungalow or deluxe beachfront?

hi digs

stayed at mervile beach in march and i think the de luxe beachfront and de luxe bungalow are the same

the 3 classes are standard (in the main building) superior

around the gardens (larger) and de luxe which are closer to the beach and are larger again

hope this helps you

straw bear

(read my review it may give you some advice)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Merville Beach - Deluxe bungalow or deluxe beachfront?

Thanks Straw bear - your review is very informative. The Merville sounds like it will be ideal for us. I think I will go for the "beachfront" - it sounds better!

Liz

3. Re: Merville Beach - Deluxe bungalow or deluxe beachfront?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, September 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Grand Baie