We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding hair and make up Le Mauritia

Folkestone, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding hair and make up Le Mauritia

Hi my bf and I are getting married at Le Mauritia in April and was wondering if anyone had had their wedding there and had their hair and make up done. What was it like? Were you pleased with it? Was it what you wanted?

Let me know :-)

Cape Town
Destination Expert
for Mauritius
Level Contributor
5,325 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding hair and make up Le Mauritia

Have a look at the Le Mauricia reviews as there was a wedding there during April last year and I remember that they did a review. Maybe you can PM the bride and ask her personally. We saw the wedding and were thrilled to read her review when we got home.

Congrats in advance - you're going to have a fabulous wedding and honeymoon at Le Mauricia!!!

Dee

England
Level Contributor
20 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding hair and make up Le Mauritia

Hi

I got married at Le Canonnier nearly three years ago, I seem to remember these hotels are sister hotels. Our hairdresser was really good. She did my hair and my sisters hair, then came to my hotel room just before the service to position my veil too! I was really pleased with how our hair turned out. Have a trial before you go with a local hairdresser and take them with you.

Hope this has put your mind at ease!

3. Re: Wedding hair and make up Le Mauritia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 21, 2012