We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plugs at shandrani

Which Blue Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Topic
Plugs at shandrani

Hello,

Just starting to pack for our hols at the Shandrani Resort and wondering if someone can remind me .... Do they have british plugs there or do I need to take an adaptor?

Cheers, Mia :-)

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
37,054 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plugs at shandrani

Hi Mia!

I cant recall needing an adaptor and think they were all BA standard - if not housekeeping will provide I would think. But am more or less 99.9% certain they are

The workstation was all BS ones for sure.

I think the standard lamp in the corner was a two pin but its plugged in so no problem.

Have a lovely time!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Plugs at shandrani

Thank u Bronia! That's one less thing to think of now ... just gotta finish the packing :-D Cheers again x

3. Re: Plugs at shandrani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, July 02, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Blue Bay