We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Advice re boat trip from shandrani

Which Blue Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North East
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Advice re boat trip from shandrani

Hi

We are booked for two weeks at the shandrani and while we are there it is my little girls 9th birthday, and we would like to make the day special. We were going to book a day on the horse riding tour but unfortunatly they are stopping soon. Therefore I was wondering about a boat trip from the hotel. Does anyone have any advice as to the best way to book this (I assume when we are there) and give an idea of how much it will cost for 2 adults and 2 children, and finally where they go?

Please fell free to make any other suggestions that may help my little girl have a perfect day

Many thanks in advance

Bilk

North East
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Advice re boat trip from shandrani

Many thanks everyone all my questions answered

It is appreciated

darlington
Level Contributor
58 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Advice re boat trip from shandrani

Hi im currently at shandrani and wondered if anyone could remember the name of a guy they would recommend for a boat trip and what price they paid? We spoke to raj this morning who offered us half a day for 6700rupees. Any help welcome. Thanks x

UK
Level Contributor
440 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Advice re boat trip from shandrani

I can't remember the guys name, but the boat was called Princess. I wish I was at The Shandrani... How is it?

darlington
Level Contributor
58 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Advice re boat trip from shandrani

Thanks i will look out for it. Its lovely although rain everyday so far for 4 days. Today is first day we have actually been able to sunbathe!

North East
Level Contributor
38 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Advice re boat trip from shandrani

Hi

We used Silva who worked for the Peter Pan boat, had a great time

16. Re: Advice re boat trip from shandrani

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:17 pm, June 22, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Blue Bay