We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A I at the Sheraton

U.K.
Level Contributor
1,239 posts
1 review
Save Topic
A I at the Sheraton

Was looking thru an Olympic brochure earlier and I saw that the Seraton does All Inclusive, has anyone done this and what was it like please? Thanks

7BFT Kitehouse Soma Bay
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
ORCA Dive Club Soma Bay
Reefs, Boat Tours, Gear Rentals, Scuba & Snorkeling
Scuba World Divers Caribbean World Resorts Soma Bay & Safaga
Boat Tours, Water Sports, Boat Rentals, Parasailing & Paragliding, Scuba & Snorkeling
Abu Soma Riders Kitesurfing Center
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
BRADFORD
Level Contributor
11 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A I at the Sheraton

We have done this. It is well worth it if you are paying the correct price !

We booked directly with the hotel and paid $70 per night per adult. Our 15year old did not have to pay for either food or accommodation!

You get:

Buffet breakfast - very good

Lunch at Copper grill from the a la carte menu (normal prices are pizzas and pasta LE45, steak LE120, salads 45 - 50) ice creams at the copper grill or beach hut.

Buffet dinner in main restaurant (LE220) or a credit of 16 euros if you want to eat in the Italian restaurant.

Soft drinks, wine and beer from the beach bar, and lounge bar,

Afternoon coffee and cakes in lounge bar (never did this as lunches are very substantial)

drinks, chocolate and nuts from the room minibar.

For a family of 3 we calculated that we were consuming £120 of food and drinks each day and we paid around £75 for it so not bad.

Consider building your own package - it is very easy and much cheaper. We are going again next year. If you need any help feel free to mail me at lizsmith36@hotmail.com

2. Re: A I at the Sheraton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, August 24, 2009