We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribbean World with TC - Excursions

worthing
Level Contributor
11 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Caribbean World with TC - Excursions

i am planning a trip to Caribbean World in March/April and i know it seems quite remote, but just how remote is it? we are going with Thomas Cook and wondered what their excursion packages we like. when we stayed in Taba there was nothing really nearby but the excursions were great, are the excursions for this area any good?

Cleveland u.k
Level Contributor
268 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caribbean World with TC - Excursions

Hiya, We go out in January (3rd-17th) I will let you know how they are as i intend on doing loads of trips :)

I think it is very remote but as i go for a holiday and to sight see not going shopping this to me is ideal (just hope there's enough to go walking)

We went to Hurghada a few years ago and there was loads to do (trips wise) Just hope with being that extra 30 min's away there is still loads on offer if not more!

2. Re: Caribbean World with TC - Excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, December 01, 2012