We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winery or Intimate Wedding Venue

New York
Level Contributor
135 posts
10 reviews
13 helpful votes
Winery or Intimate Wedding Venue

Hello:)

Any recommendations for wineries or intimate/romantic wedding venue for about 50-60 guests? My fiance and I live in Queens, NY but love Warwick and the surrounding area. We are looking for a different type of venue with good food, a place to dance and indoor/outdoor ceremony area for our wedding...no date selected just yet! Our hope is to have something nice and intimate, with close friends and family without breaking the bank.

Any advice, suggestions or input is so appreciated. I am hoping that maybe someone may have come across a great venue or find that they would be willing to share with us.

I know planning takes so much time and effort, so I thank you a million times and advance!

3 replies to this topic
Queens, NY
Level Contributor
95 posts
38 reviews
12 helpful votes
1. Re: Winery or Intimate Wedding Venue

castle at skyland manor is one. you can google places to get married, there are alot.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
3,370 posts
69 reviews
44 helpful votes
2. Re: Winery or Intimate Wedding Venue

A family member was married at Hollow Brook Golf Club. The photos online do not do it justice.

Not Warwick, but about 1/2 hr-40 minutes away.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
21,455 posts
3. Re: Winery or Intimate Wedding Venue

Check the web site theknot.com - it lists a gazillion places.

Reply to: Winery or Intimate Wedding Venue
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Warwick