We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Long Island Marriott Uniondale

Exeter, Rhode Island
Level Contributor
1,029 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Long Island Marriott Uniondale

We are looking for a restaurant for tomorrow nite in this area but doesn't have to be super close as we have a car and a GPS.

Looking for not too dressy and moderate prices. We ate at a great place in Babylon near the marinas a few years ago but we can't remember the name. It was on a side street and hot lots of fish - very busy place. It could be long gone I suppose.

Any ideas would be appreciated!

2 replies to this topic
New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
1,399 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Long Island Marriott Uniondale

Babylon is not too close. I would recommend going into Garden City. There are a lot of fun spots to choose from on Frankline Avenue.

Novita ..great wine bar and restaurant

Grimaldi's..yes same as Brooklyn

Asian Moon

7th Stret Cafe

Freeport, New York
Destination Expert
for Long Island
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Long Island Marriott Uniondale

As lollygal said, you can try Garden City--many places on Franklin--there are more on 7th Street too. You can also try Rockville Centre--tons of great places to eat and/or have a drink. If you want water front--try Freeport--the Nautical Mile has some good places. We also love Ocean Grill on South Main Street.

If you want a particular type of food, please just let us know and I am sure we can give you a list of places.

Reply to: Restaurants near Long Island Marriott Uniondale
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Uniondale