We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking Syracuse Airport

Parking Syracuse Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:00 pm, December 29, 2015
Kingston
Level Contributor
17 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking Syracuse Airport

I read that parking is $6.50/24 hrs or $8.00/24 hrs for covered parking.

Belleville, Canada
Level Contributor
4 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking Syracuse Airport

I was just phoning the parking service there to find out the same thing - waiting for a call-back- anyone have experience with this?????

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
444 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking Syracuse Airport

No reservations. Just park and fly. You can park in the garage or the open lots. I'm not sure of the exact cost but somewhere around $6-$8/day for the open lot and $8-$10/day for the garage.

Fulton, New York
Level Contributor
244 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parking Syracuse Airport

Last time I left my car (Oct. 2007), it was $8 per 24 hours for the covered lot, although we were on the top floor, so it wasn't covered! I've never seen an issue with the covered lot being full, but I have seen the open lot full, especially during busier times, like Christmas and school breaks. No need to make a reservation or anything, there is plenty of room for everyone.

Syracuse,NY
Level Contributor
39 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parking Syracuse Airport

Next to the airport is a parking service that will allow you to park your car for $25 a week. They are open 24 hours and will shuttle you back and forth to the airport.

ithaca, ny
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Parking Syracuse Airport

Where is the $25 / week parking service? I travel out of Syr all the time and would love to know where this place is. I have also had trouble with the lot and garage being full and being directed to park on the side of the road. Terrible parking, if you ask me.

Syracuse,NY
Level Contributor
39 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Parking Syracuse Airport

scorrell,

Just pass the airport is the parking lot service. Its on South Bay Road , same side as the airport. Coming from Ithaca, I assume you are coming off I-81. When you do this, you'll need to turn around like you are leaving the airport and go to the end of the beginning of the airport road and take a left. Its right there. It is run by Murbro Parking, (315) 455-5263

Mentioned in this post
Ithaca
Ithaca
Finger Lakes, NY
ithaca, ny
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Parking Syracuse Airport

CNYtraveler --Thanks so much! This is very helpful

Ithaca, NY
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Parking Syracuse Airport

Just called Murbro Parking at S. Bay road. A lady said that they don't offer the parking service. Also they don't have 25$/week rate. Does any one have new information on this? Thanks.

Liverpool, New York
Level Contributor
112 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Parking Syracuse Airport

It seems that Murbro discontinued their "park & shuttle" service, so now the only option is parking at the airport for $6.50 - $8 per day.

Get answers to your questions about Syracuse