We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near shopping and nightlife in Syracuse

Which Syracuse hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gilbert, Arizona...
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotels near shopping and nightlife in Syracuse

Any tips on good hotels to stay at for shopping and nightlife?

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
13,312 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near shopping and nightlife in Syracuse

I would need to know your budget. The big shopping mall is Destiny USA & there are several restaurant/bars in the mall. However, the mall is on the north edge of Syracuse. There is also nightlife in downtown. Check out the resources on TripAdvisor & then please give us more info as to your budget & what you mean by nightlife (I'm into classical music, for example, but I don't think that's what you mean.)

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near shopping and nightlife in Syracuse

I agree with the above post. If you want to be near downtown and a short hop to Destiny USA, the Crowne Plaza is right off RT. 81. Take a look at the hotels listed above and check them out on the map. There are many hotels located at Carrier Circle off the thru-way exit and more hotels in Liverpool.

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
13,312 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near shopping and nightlife in Syracuse

To be a little more specific, if I am reading your post correctly, there are 2 areas that might interest you. There are a lot of choices around Destiny USA for lodging. The area in the Armory Square district of downtown Syracuse has small boutiques & bars but the lodging choices are not as varied (although there was one of those long term/tourist hotel combos that just opened in the area) so prices may be a bit higher. There are city buses that travel between the two areas & it is not a far drive by car (about 15 minutes or less) so you need to decide what your priority is & plan from there.

4. Re: Hotels near shopping and nightlife in Syracuse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 23, 2014