We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 Room Suite in/near Syracuse? FIL snores!!

Grimsby, Canada
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
2 Room Suite in/near Syracuse? FIL snores!!

We are travelling through Syracuse and need a 1 night stay. We would not be pulling in until around 9:30pm but want a decent hotel and ideally a 2 room suite. We are travelling with the inlaws who wish to share a room but unfortunately my FIL snores which will keep me awake. Any recomendations for a hotel that is either close to/off the I90 or any other place?? We actually want to do a wee bit of shopping the next day and than continue on our way.

Any thoughts to help keep the costs down by sharing a room but also allow me and hubby to get a decent night sleep??

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
560 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 Room Suite in/near Syracuse? FIL snores!!

There are many hotels off of Thruway Exit 35 (Carrier Circle). Contact Candlewood suites, Springhill suites and the Residence Inn. Sounds like you need two bedrooms that can be shut off from one another....unless you can deal with a pull out sofa. I'm not familiar with the floorplans so you should call the properties.

Syracuse
Level Contributor
11 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 Room Suite in/near Syracuse? FIL snores!!

The Homewood Suites in Liverpool (Exit 36 from I-90 and Exit 25 from I-81) has two room suites and the entire hotel was just renovated top to bottom. They even have some suites with 2 bedrooms AND two bathrooms.

Dallas, Texas...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
22,753 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 Room Suite in/near Syracuse? FIL snores!!

A two bedroom suite will probably be more expensive than each getting a separate regular room. That could be your easy answer.

4. Re: 2 Room Suite in/near Syracuse? FIL snores!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 am, June 30, 2013