We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants near Carrier Circle hotels?

Fairfield...
Level Contributor
30 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants near Carrier Circle hotels?

I'm not familiar with this area (we usually stay downtown), but will be at one of the hotels in Carrier Circle area next month. Suggestions for places to get a decent dinner without driving too far would be appreciated.

mln
Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
308 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants near Carrier Circle hotels?

Not sure what kind of food you are interested in, but a few suggestions in the immediate area are Joey's / Pronto Joey's, Justin's Grill, Grimaldi's. A short drive down Thompson Rd. to Burnet Ave or Erie Blvd....Casa di Copani, Dominicks, Delmonicos, Tullys, Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Applebees.

Pennellville, New...
Level Contributor
232 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants near Carrier Circle hotels?

Joey's is probably tops in the area. Justin's Grill is a close second, in my opinion. I f you go to Justin's you might even be able to walk back to your hotel.

3. Re: Restaurants near Carrier Circle hotels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, June 01, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Syracuse