We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

to nosuninsyracuse, need apartment

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
42 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
to nosuninsyracuse, need apartment

Hi, I figured you would be the person to ask this question after reviewing other posts that you helped with. I'm helping my 23 years old daughter and her boyfriend do a search for apartments in the Syracuse area. They are relocating from out of state. Do you have any recomendations for apartment buildings, either near the university, Dewitt, Liverpool or north syracuse? I have looked at some photo's of apartment buildings on line, but you can't always tell from that. Thank you so much

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
444 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: to nosuninsyracuse, need apartment

strawberry, sorry for not getting back to you but I was on vacation!

The only apartments that I know of are Eagle's Point in Liverpool and Nob Hill in Syracuse. Tell me which ones you are looking at and maybe I can at least help out with the area. Whether it's a good location to highways, safe neighborhoods etc. I'll help in whatever way I can.

Syracuse,NY
Level Contributor
39 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: to nosuninsyracuse, need apartment

I'll recommend a couple in the Liverpool area.

Grenadier Village is located on the Seneca River. There are a few different types of apartments within this complex. They are good for a twenty-someting with a volleyball court/pool/tennis court/community center and other activities.

Clayton Manor Apts are alittle more upscale and bigger. They are quieter and more couple oriented. They have a fitness center and community center.

Both are located to easy access to highways.

Brewerton, New York
Level Contributor
166 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: to nosuninsyracuse, need apartment

Hubby and I are relocating Back to CNY and the compnay put hubby up in an apartment in Baldwinsville (Village Green) the apartment complex was surprisingly safe and you can get to Syracuse within 10 minutes. I can't wait to be able to get back there permanantly (moving to Central Square)

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
42 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: to nosuninsyracuse, need apartment

Thank you so much for the responses. I guess I should have mentioned they have 2 small dogs The Village Green apartments was the only one allowing pets. My niece lives in Oneida and has offered to look at apartments, so if anyone comes up with anything else that would be great. Thank you again

Brewerton, New York
Level Contributor
166 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: to nosuninsyracuse, need apartment

Well, like I said Village Green was safe and secure and very easy commute to Syracuse. Oneida is about a half hour drive..I think

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
444 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: to nosuninsyracuse, need apartment

strawberry,

Eagle's Point in Liverpool allows dogs. It is located at the John Glen Boulevard and Rt. 57 intersection. There are lots of shops, restaurants and grocery stores nearby. It is also close to the Thruway(Rt. 90) entrance. I know someone who just moved in there and the units are very nice. They have two floors and a small basement area for laundry and storage. 2 full bathrooms. 2 parking spaces right in front of your unit.

7. Re: to nosuninsyracuse, need apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, September 21, 2009