We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Waterloo Premium Outlet Mall?

Ottawa
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Waterloo Premium Outlet Mall?

Hi there,

Four of us will be travelling to do some shopping at the Waterloo Premium Outlet Mall. Does anyone have suggestions on what hotel to stay at or stayed somewhere and would not recommend it?

We appreciate your input! Thanks!

Fulton, New York
Level Contributor
244 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Waterloo Premium Outlet Mall?

Although I have not stayed in Geneva, I know there are some smaller inns and B&B's in that area, which is not far from Waterloo. If you will be staying for a few days, I would suggest finding a hotel closer to Syracuse or Rochester, since there isn't much to do in the Waterloo area in the evenings. The outlets are about 45 minutes from the west side of Syracuse, and about the same from the east side of Rochester. If you stayed closer to Rochester, you could always go to the Eastview Mall, which has quite a good selection of stores. Good luck!

Kingston, Ontario
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Waterloo Premium Outlet Mall?

There is a nice Holiday Inn just a few minutes away in Seneca Falls http://www.holiday-inn.com

It has a nice outdoor pool too.

Does anyone know when the mall begins bringing in their fall/winter stock? We went last summer but would like to go for fall/winter clothing.

3. Re: Hotel near Waterloo Premium Outlet Mall?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:38 am, November 24, 2009