We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Many Memories, the good the bad and the ugly!!!

fl
1 post
Save Topic
Many Memories, the good the bad and the ugly!!!

What I can tell you about the ranch, I worked there in 1986 and it was tough, I went in at 5:30 am and didn't know when I was getting off. There was always something that Chickie would find to keep us there longer, I think she just didn't want us to go. Papa Joe tried to come off as a real hard butt, but he was a real softy. If they liked you they treated you like family, luckily for me they liked me. I worked in the dining room and I got to sit at the family table and eat with them when everyone else was served.Domenick was a great cook.I was 17 years old and have alot of good memories, it breaks my heart to hear that there's new owners and it has changed. Because back in my day you could win a trip to Roseland Ranch on the wheel of fortune and it was worth it! Because Chickie was like glue she kept her staff together and her bussiness!! I'm not saying anything bad about the new owners I wish you well,And make the ranch alive again!!!

new york
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Many Memories, the good the bad and the ugly!!!

dear brat68

you surely dont know the pigs that work there now.. nancy, that disgusting animal should be hung out with the dirty laundry.. that place has gone to the dogs.. its disgusting along with all of the "new owners" and their "so called" manager nancy...

she's a pig and a i have been going there for over a decade... it is a shame. that was a lovely place to take your family & have a wonderful time..too bad ray isnt there any longer.. he worked so hard to keep that place going, money hungrylow lifes destroyed that place..

too bad............

2. Re: Many Memories, the good the bad and the ugly!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Stanfordville