We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about grand stand seats and parking

Which Saratoga Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Albany NY
Level Contributor
470 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Questions about grand stand seats and parking

Okay...I've only lived in the area a couple of years and was hoping for some guidance on a few Track things.

I want to get grand stand tickets for one day for the upcoming weekend (8/14 - 8/15).These do not have to be in the club house area. I've had grand stand seats a few times, but they were tickets given to us.

Can I just buy these when we get there? Can I buy them ahead of time? I'll need 3-4 seats.

Next part of the question: My parents are coming to visit and that is the reason we're going up to the track. Unfortunately my mom has some sort of undiagnosed neurological problem that sometimes makes walking difficult. She doesn't have a handicapped placard for the car, so I would like to park as close as possible to an entrance in order to make things easier for her (this is another reason for wanting grand stand seats). We usually park across the street from the track, but I'd like to get closer for her. Cost isn't an issue, but I would like to know how much it is going to cost so I'm ready for it. Any suggestions for where to park?

Thanks for all of your help.

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,230 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about grand stand seats and parking

I am sorry I am too late in reply.

Please let us know how you made out with Grandstand tickets.

I know that there are usually a limited amount available on race day, but I don't have any direct experience.

The premium parking is $10 but spots run out quickly, so try to get there early. There is a drop-off area up front on Union Ave if this helps.

I hope that you enjoyed your weekend and the beautiful weather!

2. Re: Questions about grand stand seats and parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, February 12, 2011