We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn Express Hotel/Cohoes/Latham

Which Saratoga Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new england
Level Contributor
265 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn Express Hotel/Cohoes/Latham

This place is WONDERFUL!! We've just returned and originally booked at the Hampton Inn down the street which was recommended. We needed a handicap accessible room plus 3 other rooms. I was told by Hampton Inn staff that they had a fully accessible room. Someone from ADA should check this out. It's the teeniest room and our friends' wheelchair couldn't move around the room. So, I went to the front desk and they were very good about us changing hotels and one of the staff members called around to see what was available and the Holiday Inn Express was. We went to check out the accessible room just to be certain and from the opening of the front door we knew it was going to be a special experience! Victoria & Alisa at the front desk couldn't have been nicer and more sympathetic. They gave us a few keys to check out the handicap rooms and they were all spacious, clean and beautifully appointed. There was one with a roll in shower which he needed and voila!! they had us at go! While we were checking rooms we met up with another staff member, Michelle from Sales, who helped us around. It's an AWESOME hotel. Centrally located off I-87 and on Rte.9 easily accessible to the Saratoga track. Near restaurants. But, more than that, the front desk was fantastic. Actually, everyone was great including Karen in the dining area. She kept us fed and made sure we had fresh coffee.

Having worked in the hotel biz for many years I know how I'd like guests to be treated and they hit it right on!! Wonderful staff!! Keep up the good work! I HIGHLY recommend this hotel! We will always return to this hotel and recommend to to everyone!

Cheers,

Contessa

1. Re: Holiday Inn Express Hotel/Cohoes/Latham

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:37 am, February 02, 2011