We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saratoga Restaurants

Which Saratoga Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Saratoga Restaurants

I agree with the last poster. The restaurants have become to "snobby" for me. It use to be a nice place for a great dinner, but times have changed. If I wanted a Hampton's like experience, I would go there!

There is a visitors guide at http://www.saratogaracetrack.net which gives some recommendations. They seem pretty fair and honest reviews for the restaurants.

New York
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saratoga Restaurants

Sorry, I meant to reply to the previous post on Saratoga Restaurants; I accidentally posted a new thread. Sorry!! :(

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,251 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saratoga Restaurants

azzyT-

No problem starting a new thread! This topic is also discussed among locals who would love to see more affordable/less trendy dining downtown. Imagine my surprise when I visited Manhattan this year and spent less on dinner there than I usually do in downtown Saratoga Springs!

I couldn't find the restaurant reviews/suggestions on the link that you provided. Could you offer a little more guidance? Sorry if I am overlooking the obvious!

3. Re: Saratoga Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:21 am, October 03, 2009