We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel in Saratoga/$$$/!!!/suggestions

Wellesley...
Level Contributor
13 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
hotel in Saratoga/$$$/!!!/suggestions

We have gone to Saratoga for about 6 years and have had to endure the escalating prices during the racing season. Stayed at Hilton Garden Inn and then it got too pricey. Stayed at Best Western for 2 years and don't really want to pay $240 or $299 a night there when last year I paid much less.

I have found the Comfort Inn and am leery as it is much less money than everybody else. It says newly renovated. Know it is by all the malls.

Anyone stayed there recently? They don't have a picture or review on any of the sites. Anyone know anything about it?

Any other suggestions for a place to stay?

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,281 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: hotel in Saratoga/$$$/!!!/suggestions

Auggie's is worth the trip! And OBI has it all IMO. Forno Toscano is owned by Cianti's and is a nice place to try too. Have fun!

Saratoga Springs...
Destination Expert
for Saratoga Springs
Level Contributor
2,281 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: hotel in Saratoga/$$$/!!!/suggestions

I just wanted to say that it looks as if the Comfort Inn renovations are complete and it looks fantastic from the exterior!

Wellesley...
Level Contributor
13 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: hotel in Saratoga/$$$/!!!/suggestions

Thank you and I hope so! We love the area and have been going there for about 8 years but seemed to be getting priced out until I found the Comfort Inn.

14. Re: hotel in Saratoga/$$$/!!!/suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:23 am, September 30, 2009