We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need Hotel near Penfield

bgg
San Antonio
Level Contributor
234 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Need Hotel near Penfield

We are going to be in the Penfield area, and are clueless where to stay. We would like a hotel with room service , maybe a pool. With easy directions to Penfield : )

Thank you for your help ----

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need Hotel near Penfield

Courtyard Rochester East would be a good option. Might not have room service, but the location is where you want. I know it was recently remodeled as well.

Also check out the Renaissance Del Monte. That one should have room service.

Further away from where you want, but still convenient, try Woodcliff Hotel too, it's where we're having our guests stay for our wedding. Straight shot up 250 to Penfield.

Really anywhere on the east side of

Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
5,806 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need Hotel near Penfield

Sorry, I tried replying on my phone and it didn't work so well when it got longer, I couldn't get back down to the end to finish my sentence!

ANYWAY! Rochester isn't a very large area and it's pretty easy to get where you're going. Any hotel on the east side of town will be about 20 minutes from Penfield. (I live in Penfield and I can get to most of the cities on the East side of town in 20 minutes, so I feel comfortable with that statement.)

bgg
San Antonio
Level Contributor
234 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need Hotel near Penfield

Thank you Kat !!!!

4. Re: Need Hotel near Penfield

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 07, 2012