We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinosaur Walk Museum

Which Riverhead hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Nebraska
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Dinosaur Walk Museum

Would like to hear from travelers that have visited the Dinosaur Walk Museum at Riverhead.

Grand Cayman
Destination Expert
for Grand Cayman
Level Contributor
9,028 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Dinosaur Walk Museum

I've been and think it is very nice especially for the price -- an important piece of info. I don't know how old the "class" on the trip was, but dollar for dollar it is worth the trip. I might add that it has saved many parents who can't wait on the long line for the LIAqua...

I also think that teachers should check out the suitability of the venue before taking the class. Everything is relative.

Long Island
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Dinosaur Walk Museum

I was very disappointed... If I didn't drag my feet, we would have been out of there in less than half an hour. I wanted to keep the boys out of the house so I was purposely walking slow and lingering.

I wouldn't go back. Sorry :(

13. Re: Dinosaur Walk Museum

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 am, August 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Riverhead
More Riverhead Topics