We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinosaur Walk Museum

Which Riverhead hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Nebraska
Level Contributor
3 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Dinosaur Walk Museum

Would like to hear from travelers that have visited the Dinosaur Walk Museum at Riverhead.

Calverton, New York
Level Contributor
331 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinosaur Walk Museum

I have never been, but my friend went with her 4 year old , wh o is a dinasour nut. He loved it,his mom said it killed 45 minutes to hour. They and i really think the Atlantis Marine world down the street is a better way to spend time and money. It is really terrific!

sarasota, florida
Destination Expert
for Sarasota
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinosaur Walk Museum

what is the atlantic marine place????

Riverhead, NY
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinosaur Walk Museum

I'm a manager at Atlantis Marine World, we are an aquarium. Each year we expand our facility and add new attractions to keep customs and our members coming back. Our facility has many hands on activites for children including a touch tank where you can pet sting rays!! We also have a touch tank where you can handle sea stars and horse shoe crabs. We have a 120,000 gallon shark tank, a sea lion exhibit where shows are performed several times a day, amongst many other exhibits. Opening in July will be our newest exhibit, the Penguin Pavilion! Hosting 14 black footed african penguins! They are adorable! Here is our web-site for more information. www.atlantismarineworld.com

sarasota, florida
Destination Expert
for Sarasota
Level Contributor
1,732 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dinosaur Walk Museum

thanks!

manorville
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dinosaur Walk Museum

visited museum last year with 2 year old grandaughter who lives in Georgia. have heard nothing but when can she go again. we plan to go again next month. we visited the aquarium, it was also a hit. want to add the reptile house to the next trip. anyone know how that is?

patchogue
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Dinosaur Walk Museum

Wow had a great time. The tour guides really know thier dinosaurs. All I hear from my kids are when can we go back.

manorville
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Dinosaur Walk Museum

Has anyone been to the reptile museum next door to the dinosaur walk museum? Is it worth going to?

Heard about a petting zoo in manorville, not the long island game farm. Anyone been there? Did you enjoy this one?

If your child is at all interested in dinosaurs, I do recommend the walk museum. It doesn't take too long to go through, they have informative movies too.

Does anyone know how to get any discounts for these attractions?

long island
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Dinosaur Walk Museum

Dino Museum is great but the real live ones are next door at the Reptile Museum! Interactive.

Massapequa Park...
Level Contributor
5 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dinosaur Walk Museum

There are coupons for The Dinosaur Walk Museum, Reptile museum, and Long Island Game Farm in the

Long Island Parenting Guide - its a free magazine (mostly ads) that I always find at my local supermarket (in Long Island).

long island
2 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Dinosaur Walk Museum

worst place I have ever been. went with my kids' class trip and still was not worth the time or anyone's money. Even the teachers were upset

Get answers to your questions about Riverhead
More Riverhead Topics