We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dr Evelyn B Byrne

Oxford England UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Dr Evelyn B Byrne

Guys,

Sorry to be a pain, but does anyone have any contact details for Dr Evelyn B Byrne from Rhinebeck, she is like an aunty to me, but I have been trying her phone number and she seems to have moved / changed it / wrong dialling code. I can't imagine she would have moved, she loves Rhinebeck too much.

So, would you be good enough, if you know her, to ask her to email her Mugwump (a term she called us as Children!) on max@thebigbangoxford.co.uk

Thanks

N.Y.
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Dr Evelyn B Byrne

I have been looking for an old school teacher that used to teach in JRHS44 (Farragut) in the Bronx.I know she lives in Rhinebeck, N.Y. and I tryed to find her at the Rhinebeck Fairgrounds. Please, My husband was in her class back in the 50's and we would like to know if this is Ms E.B. Byrne. Thanks for any help..

NY
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dr Evelyn B Byrne

I have found Dr Evelyn B Bryne, and sent each of you her information privately. I do not know her but live locally and her phone number was listed in our local telephone book.

All the best!

3. Re: Dr Evelyn B Byrne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:44 am, September 11, 2009