We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paying a Parking Fine

Central New York
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Paying a Parking Fine

Does anyone know how to get in touch with someone in regards to paying a paring violation fine? I accidently took up two spots when I parked there and when I returned to my vehicle late that night, found a violation fine of $15.00. I lost the envelope to send my payment. Does anyone know how to contact the Poughkeepsie Train Station regarding this matter? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Poughkeepsie, New...
Level Contributor
93 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paying a Parking Fine

Sorry for the delay in responding as I just saw your note last night. I stopped at the train station on my way to work to get you an answer. There is a private parking company that operates the lot, and they are the ones who issue the fines at the Poughkeepsie train station. None of that money goes to the city of Poughkeepsie or the MTA. The company is LAZ Parking. Your contact is Jim Risko. You can either write to him at LAZ Parking, P.O. Box 400, Crugers, NY 10521, or call him, toll-free, at 1-888-682-7275, ext. 104. Sorry you got a ticket (I got one many years ago when the parking deck was run by another operator) and I hope all works out for you.

2. Re: Paying a Parking Fine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 20, 2010