We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation.

Which Poughkeepsie hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Odessa, Florida
2 posts
Save Topic
Transportation.

Hi,

I am looking to see if I can get my boyfriend transportation from his fathers house in Poughkeepsie, NY to Steward International Airport, does anyone know of a place that is somewhat cheap, but will get my boyfriend there safe and sound.

Mariah,

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for New York City
Level Contributor
96,478 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation.

Mariah, the best option is the train. Metro North commuter train goes from Poughkeepsie to the nearest train station to StewarT which is Beacon. At Beacon there's a bus service that takes passengers over the bridge to the airport. Links for Metro North schedules and Leprachaun bus service can be found here

panynj.gov/COMMUTINGTRAVEL/airports/html/swf…

Odessa, Florida
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation.

Thank you very much I know my boyfriend will be pleased to hear about this.

Mariah.

3. Re: Transportation.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, September 03, 2009