We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

metro north train station

Which Poughkeepsie hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
nyc
1 post
Save Topic
metro north train station

is there a place w/in the station which opens early am for a proper cup of coffee?

thanks for yr feedback,

Boston...
Level Contributor
239 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: metro north train station

There is a place within the train station for coffee but I am not sure that it is proper! There is also a coffee shop in the outside parking area that might be a little better

new york, ny
Level Contributor
16 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: metro north train station

On the lower level of Grand Central Terminal, one of the two round kiosks in the center area is called Cafe Pepe Rosso - They brew excellent coffee, lattes, espresso, etc -

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Dallas
Level Contributor
2,153 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: metro north train station

If your question is whether the Poughkeepsie station has a coffee shop, no, it doesn't. It has soda machines and vending machines. I've only been there early in the AM and late in the evening, so if there is an actual coffee shop there, it's totally out of my mind because it's never been open when I've been at the station.

4. Re: metro north train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:00 pm, January 25, 2016
5. Re: metro north train station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 pm, September 02, 2009