We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for a place to stay for All Star Village games July

Yorba Linda...
Level Contributor
103 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for a place to stay for All Star Village games July

Hi, Looking for a great place to stay for 1-2 families for All Star Village games in July 25-August 1 at All Star Village. We were considering staying right on site at All Star Village in their accommodations but I went onto yelp and it was mainly 1-2 stars, yikes!

1. Anyone have the inside scoop on staying at All Star Village and how it is? This is our only vacation, and we want to stay somewhere that is clean and nice and not feel like we are getting ripped off. Any other accommodation suggestions?

2 replies to this topic
Santa Ana...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for a place to stay for All Star Village games July

We will be there the same week! I rented a house that sleeps 9 people through cooperstownlodging.com. $1300 for the week that will be split between 2 families. Many houses to choose from some with pools or right on a lake if you don't mind being about 15 miles from ASV. We chose a house a couple of miles away from ASV since I have small children. The website has many pictures of each house as well as reviews.

Good luck!

Yorba Linda...
Level Contributor
103 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for a place to stay for All Star Village games July

Thanks so much. I looked at that same website and they show they no longer have any availability, yikes! Awesome you will be there the same week, I am hoping that it is a great experience for all!

Reply to: Looking for a place to stay for All Star Village games July
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted