We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting Married in Santorini

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Getting Married in Santorini

Hi I am getting married in Fira July 2007 and i want to be able to have a reception for my guests.Can anyone suggest a nice restaurant in the area.I have read reviews on the Selene restaurant which seems to be good.Any other suggestions??

Kerrie

HK
1 post
41. Re: Getting Married in Santorini

Hey..Julia ! It sounds good that your wedding in Santorini. I am getting a wedding in Santorini next year Apr. Would you get me some more advice that I need to note or some else that you would let me know ?

sevenoaks
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
42. Re: Getting Married in Santorini

Hi, getting married in June next year used Margarita at www.weddingsantorini.com. She was great. Always straight in touch. Same service as you would get in the UK but based on the Island. I was very impressed. I am going out in October to look in to my own reception etc. Will post any useful info as and when. No issues coming up yet, very early doors.

Cleveland, Ohio
1 post
43. Re: Getting Married in Santorini

I would like to get married in the end of September 2010. We can get married any day of the week and just want a civil ceremony for the bride and groom and a photographer for a few pictures. What is the best way to go about this.

Camarillo...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
24,165 posts
2 reviews
44. Re: Getting Married in Santorini

Contact a wedding planner there and set it up.

sevenoaks
Level Contributor
6 posts
13 reviews
45. Re: Getting Married in Santorini

I have used a Santorini based company and they have been fantastic so far http://www.weddingsantorini.com/ Margarita is lovely and attentive. I hear that others have had just as positive results with other providers out there. It makes it so much easier and takes the worry out of it. Good luck!!!!

46. Re: Getting Married in Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:38 am, July 13, 2010
47. Re: Getting Married in Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:38 am, July 13, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
48. Re: Getting Married in Santorini

I am using Michael.

He and Elena are FABULOUS.

I highly recommend him.

London
Level Contributor
37 posts
4 reviews
49. Re: Getting Married in Santorini

I used poema www.poemaweddings.com

my wedding was exact like my dreams.

Everything was very well organised and I had email support from my planner. I am very happy as everything was perfect!

thanks Amalia

congratulations for your wedding!

Carol

Manchester, United...
2 posts
50. Re: Getting Married in Santorini

Hi all, Im looking at marrying in Santorini in June 2011. We went on holiday loved it in June and wanted to get married in the winery and a local taverna we loved for afterwards. I had wanted to avoid tour operators but i am on a budget and worry about the cost hiking up by using a weddding planner. Now im told you have to be in greece for 7 days prior to the ceremony and having a wedding planner would help this process.

Can anyone shed some light? Would really appreciate it.