We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tony's car hire

Which Fira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Tony's car hire

I see other people have recommended Tonys car hire and I just wanted to say that we too had a very good experience with this company in August. We were collected from our hotel to collect the car and taken back to the airport in our departure. Antonis and Antonia were very pleasant people and we will certainly use them again when we return to Santorini.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
176 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tony's car hire

After much research my wife and I also hired a car from Tony,we met Tony and his wife and they could not have been nicer.We were staying in Oia and took the local bus to Fira to Tony`s office.I had seen his office the day before as the bus travels right passed it.As has been said before Tony advised us about the amount of fuel it would take to use the smart car over the two days hire.A very pleasant couple and a pleasure to do business with a family who pride themselves on honesty and good reliable service.On returning the car to his office Tony`s wife asked us to wait as Tony would arrive shortly and when he did he gave us a very nice plaque of Santorini.

Thankyou once again and when we return to Santorini we will use your service.

Regards David.

2. Re: Tony's car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, October 13, 2014