We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lava Suites & Lounge or Cori Rigas Suites?

Greater Manchester
3 posts
Save Topic
Lava Suites & Lounge or Cori Rigas Suites?

I'm planning to stay in Fira for a few nights and can't decide between the above. Can anybody recommend one over the other? I don't have any issues with mobility. Thanks in advance

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,399 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lava Suites & Lounge or Cori Rigas Suites?

If you're planning to go in July or August when it's VERY hot, you will definitely appreciate having access to the pool at Lava Suites, small though it may be.

Santorini, Greece
Level Contributor
1,883 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lava Suites & Lounge or Cori Rigas Suites?

I only know that Lava is excellent!

Ingela

Greater Manchester
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Lava Suites & Lounge or Cori Rigas Suites?

Thanks for your responses. I was tempted by a outdoor tub at Cori Rigas but positive feedback from Lava has got me swayed to a room there.....

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lava Suites & Lounge or Cori Rigas Suites?

Hello, i am sorry but i do not know the hotels! I and my partner stayed at Pegasus Suites and we were absolutely satisfied. It is a unique hotel!

Sandbach, United...
Destination Expert
for Perissa
Level Contributor
6,117 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lava Suites & Lounge or Cori Rigas Suites?

#4 - It doesn't really help the OP does it.

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
14,589 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lava Suites & Lounge or Cori Rigas Suites?

Whilst I like the locaton of Cori Rigas (and have eaten at the connected Art Cafe a number of times), I agree with Brotherleelove that you'll appreciate access to any sort of pool in high summer.

7. Re: Lava Suites & Lounge or Cori Rigas Suites?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 29, 2014