We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me pick my hotel

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help me pick my hotel

I will be traveling to Santorini with the bf in Mid September. We've in our late twenties. We've narrowed it down to a few hotels but can't seem to make a final decision. So any help would be much appreciated!

The 3 that made our final list are: petit palace, blue dolphins, and mill house.

Mentioned in this post
Santorini
Santorini
Cyclades, Greece
Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
23,159 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help me pick my hotel

They're all very good choices but I think I'd gowith Petit Palace. It 'feels' right to me and the pool is an added bonus.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Help me pick my hotel

We have decided to drop Petit Palace from our list unfortunately due to its location. It's a beautiful hotel with great facilities and amenities, however, from our research, its about a 45min walk into Fira.

However, now I am stuck between Mill Houses and Agali Houses. Any recommendations??

Mill Houses offer great facilities and amenities, including comp shuttle from the airport and ferry terminal, bathrobes/slippers, etc. However, the studios and junior suites have shared balconies.

The Agali Houses offer private balconies or terraces with sunbeds, however, no shuttle services, no restaurant, no bathrobes/slippers.

What to do????!!!

Swansea, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Help me pick my hotel

May I throw a spanner in the works and suggest Dream Island hotel?http://www.dreamislandhotel.gr/

We spent a week there last June and it was the mosy beautiful, peaceful hotel. It's a stones throw from all the hustle and bustle yet very quiet. They offer transfers and we had a suite with two private balconies.

Sorry I couldn't help with your choices!

Enjoy wherever you decide!

4. Re: Help me pick my hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:39 am, September 17, 2012
5. Re: Help me pick my hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 am, June 21, 2013