We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saint Irene Chapel yard

Which Fira hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newcastle, New...
3 posts
Save Topic
Saint Irene Chapel yard

I was just looking at some photos of the Saint Irene Chapel yard fas a potential wedding venue in Santorini in May and I'm thinking it looks a little small and cramped. I am having about 10 people including myself and my fiancee and there doesn't look like much space to place everyone. Am I wrong?

London, England
Level Contributor
273 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Saint Irene Chapel yard

I got married there earlier this year with a similar number of guests and there was plenty of space. Even once the ceremony table and chairs etc were set up there was still plenty of space. It's a lovely venue!

Edited: 7:55 am, October 12, 2011
Beirut
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Saint Irene Chapel yard

HI, I'm also planning on getting married there in June. It's on the road to Pyrgos right? Would you recommend it and do you have any photos of the place that you could because i can't seem to find enough online. Can i know where you were staying and how you got to the terrace? Also, where you held the dinner reception? Thanks.

Newcastle, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Saint Irene Chapel yard

Great thanks for telling me. Sounds good and one less thing to worry about. Wish their was more photos about as well.

Don't know if this helps, but I've booked our reception/dinner with Sphinx restaurant. Hear mostly good things about the food but I chose it because of the view, the big menu, the informative website and the fact that they were happy to let us do al a carte instead of a set menu.

4. Re: Saint Irene Chapel yard

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 pm, June 20, 2013