We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santorini florist??

United Kingdom
2 posts
Save Topic
Santorini florist??

My fiance and I are getting married in the Santorini Princess hotel next year, and I'm thinking about going direct to the florist for my bridesmaids' flowers - does anyone know of any? I have found one on Facebook called Betty Flowers, but that's it.

Thanks!

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,491 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Santorini florist??

dear in fira you find one florist in main fira square opposite side of pelican travel ofice, and one florist close to busterminal in fira you find the hospital and hight school back side is one farmacy and one florist, opposite from the entry of parking

United Kingdom
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Santorini florist??

Wonderful Fotinos, thanks so much! x

3. Re: Santorini florist??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 06, 2010