We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any hope for a hotel in Fira for under 150 euros?

europe
6 posts
Save Topic
Any hope for a hotel in Fira for under 150 euros?

I'm looking for a hotel in Fira for 150 euros.

And well I've been looking and looking and looking..

Any advice?

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,201 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any hope for a hotel in Fira for under 150 euros?

Check Scirocco Apartments, Panorama Studios Hotel, Caldera Studios, Hotel Mylos, Hotel Keti, Villa Maria Damigou and Villa Ilias. Although some are listed as being in Firostefani, that's really only about 15 minutes' walk from the center of Fira.

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
7,769 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any hope for a hotel in Fira for under 150 euros?

Is there a "book direct" website?

Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
22,201 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any hope for a hotel in Fira for under 150 euros?

Check the hotels' websites. They usually have a direct method for making inquiries and bookings.

Christchurch, New...
Destination Expert
for South Island
Level Contributor
7,769 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any hope for a hotel in Fira for under 150 euros?

I found www.santorini-hotels.info/ It saved googling and back etc. Some hotels seem to have internet booking though it.

UK
Level Contributor
368 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any hope for a hotel in Fira for under 150 euros?

Try www.hotelantonia.gr , We stayed here last September, its just down from the main square, it was around 40 Euros per room per night.

The rooms were clean, if small. The owners are really friendly and the cost included pick-up and drop off at the port or airport.

Kamloops, BC...
Level Contributor
9,743 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Any hope for a hotel in Fira for under 150 euros?

Hi -

Take a look at www.venere.com and see if there is anything that fits your budget and your dates. One of the advantages of venere is that you aren't charged in advance - you pay on check out. I just took a quick look at the venere web site, and they list several properties in Fira town in your price range - but there may not be vacancies for your dates.

7. Re: Any hope for a hotel in Fira for under 150 euros?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 14, 2010