We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the Party in Santorini

Dublin
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where is the Party in Santorini

Me and 9 single guys are coming to Santorini mid august and we are wondering what is the best area to stay for night life, and whats the clubs like, we are all 21, any advice wud be appriciated

Mentioned in this post
Santorini
Santorini
Cyclades, Greece
South Shields...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Where is the Party in Santorini

Hi The HEFF

I'm glad you didn't take my reply as an insult - I'm sure you and your friends will have a great time. When you visit Santorini you will understand exactly what I was getting at.

Chris

Mentioned in this post
Santorini
Santorini
Cyclades, Greece
ontario
Level Contributor
462 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Where is the Party in Santorini

So Naxos is a party place? I've just started my research but I thought I had read that it was more of a family place?? What part of Greece would you suggest for a family holiday? We want beautiful beach and scenery, good restaurants... but definitely not a party place. thanks for any help. Sorry to hijack your post, Heff!

Mentioned in this post
Naxos
Naxos
Cyclades, Greece
Greece
Greece
Europe
Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
23,173 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Where is the Party in Santorini

It has some nightlife, but it's not a party island by any stretch of the imagination. Ios is an hour away from Naxos. That's definitely the ultimate party island.

Mentioned in this post
Ios
Ios
Cyclades, Greece
Naxos
Naxos
Cyclades, Greece
14. Re: Where is the Party in Santorini

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, October 07, 2009