We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Timetables for Riva from Amoudi in october

2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Timetables for Riva from Amoudi in october

Hello

I visit Santorini and Thirassia at the end of october. I m looking for timetables for boats from Amoudi to Riva. Does anyone know where I can find this information ?

Thanks.

Eric

1 reply
London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
16,379 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Timetables for Riva from Amoudi in october

Eric T,

Not sure if you’ve seen my reply to your PM - the details are in the Thirassia forum.

This is the ferry timetable between Ammoudi (base of Oia to Riva) and Korfos (on Thirassia).

I've linked the times in the opening post of the thread below:

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g1782920-i21723-…

The only real change is they’ve downsized the Thirassia community van from a 28-seater to a minivan.

Departs Ammoudi Bay: 08.00, 12.45, 17.20

Departs Riva, Thirassia: 07.45, 12.30, 17.10

Departs Korfos Harbor, Thirassia: 12.15, 17.00

Ticket price when I last took the trip (June 2017) was €1.00 each way. A staff member will come around to take your money and give you a ticket.

If you get off at Riva, look for a white minivan (the community bus), that will take you to Manolas for free. It saves walking uphill from Riva.

At Ammoudi, there should be a minivan that will take you up to Oia bus square for €2 (June 2017 prices). Hopefully it should be near Oia bus square to take you down to the harbour. Otherwise, you’ll need to allow time to walk down the steps (or via the road).

Reply to: Timetables for Riva from Amoudi in october
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted