We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Directions to Nomikos Travel Agency from cable cars in Fira

Boston...
Level Contributor
1,606 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Directions to Nomikos Travel Agency from cable cars in Fira

Can someone please give me directions from the cable cars to the Nomikos Travel Agency in Fira? A friend of mine is going to meet a tour guide there. Says it's also near the post office and prehistoric museum.

Thank you.

May

Mentioned in this post
Nomikos Villas
Nomikos Villas
237 Reviews
Santorini, Greece
Fira
Fira
Santorini, Greece
Oregon
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
23,173 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Directions to Nomikos Travel Agency from cable cars in Fira

I found a photo and I couldn't find any specific references to its exact location, but I can tell you that the prehistoric museum is centrally located near the bus square and taxi rank, below the cliff behind the Atlantis Hotel. Any shop owner can tell you how to get to the Atlantis (it's at the far end of "Gold Street" from the cable car building), then all you have to do is walk down the side-street next to the hotel to the main road and look for the travel agency.

If you want more specific information send an email to the Nomikos Villas hotel and ask them-they are owned by the same people.

email: nomikosvillas@san.forthnet.gr

Mentioned in this post
Atlantis Hotel
Atlantis Hotel
319 Reviews
Santorini, Greece
Boston...
Level Contributor
1,606 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Directions to Nomikos Travel Agency from cable cars in Fira

Thank you very much!

May

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,601 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Directions to Nomikos Travel Agency from cable cars in Fira

Dear

when you arrival in fira with cable, take the road for main square of fira, 50 metres from square you find the taxi station and the opposite side is Pr Museum of thera.across the road you will find the central post office of santorini, exacly oposite is Nomikos travel, closed is one farmacy, dont warry is very easy.

Mentioned in this post
Nomikos Villas
Nomikos Villas
237 Reviews
Santorini, Greece
Paris , France
Level Contributor
902 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Directions to Nomikos Travel Agency from cable cars in Fira

Hi May Zee 2004 ,

the agency is right after the crossroad[the first right ] ,as you come from Atlantis hotel all the way down to the main square ...

The building in the corner, is the prehistoric museum of Thera ,

so you'll have to go right , to get to the post and Nomikos Travel agency [exactly in the other side of the street]!

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i8905-Santorini…

Mentioned in this post
Atlantis Hotel
Atlantis Hotel
319 Reviews
Santorini, Greece
Nomikos Villas
Nomikos Villas
237 Reviews
Santorini, Greece
5. Re: Directions to Nomikos Travel Agency from cable cars in Fira

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, September 01, 2009