We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clothing

Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Clothing

Visiting fira the end of march next year, I know the weather isnt great this time of year so what kind of clothes would i need to bring, is it jeans and tshirt weather for day and just add a cardigan at night

6 replies to this topic
Camarillo...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
23,940 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Clothing

That sounds about right. The nights will definitely be cold. Bring a light windbreaker to go over your t-shirt. You might need it.

Level Contributor
8 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: Clothing

Hi.

How about temperature during December? I am travelling from Istanbul to Santorini. It is winter. Should I bring winter jacket?

Preveza
Destination Expert
for Parga, Preveza
Level Contributor
1,702 posts
47 reviews
3. Re: Clothing

You'll probably need more than a cardigan, also umbrella and closed shoes

Santorini, Greece
Level Contributor
2,339 posts
55 reviews
4. Re: Clothing

Closed shoes, a lined wind jacket, jeans/long pants, a warm sweater. Then use the onion tecnique in daytime/ dress like an onion.... thinner clothes under plus layers on top!

Sandydasassy, depends what you mean with winterjacket. No need to bring a goose jacket, just a warm but light weight one.

AS mentioned before, it's not possible to predict how next year's march will be but here is a thread about how it was in 2015:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g18943…

And this is how last march was:

https:/…ws-167443.html

Ingela

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
21 reviews
5. Re: Clothing

Just curious as to why people are going out of season, unless there is no choice, maybe. Shame as a few more months up or down and the weather would be much nicer. IMO of course.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
7,514 posts
221 reviews
6. Re: Clothing

A lot of people have to go out of season because it is so much cheaper. Also if you are from Australia or New Zealand, it is summer Down Under and that is when we have more holidays - e.g., teachers, students between school and university. Also there are some people who just can't abide hot weather.

Reply to: Clothing
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted